Served at a 15 to 17°C temperature (59 to 62.6°F), and after a one-hour decantation, our Anjou Rouge "Cuvée Tradition"
will perfectly match:
- Delicatessen (Rillauds d’Anjou, “Rillettes” (potter mince), smoked ham…)
- Fleshy river fish, with some red wine reduction butter sauce
- “Pot au feu” or veal’s head,
- Cold or fried “boudin noir” (blood sausage), or some grilled pork,
- Beef tartar or Carpaccio,
- Soft cheeses: “Reblochon”, “Brie”, “Farm Camembert”…
This wine should be tasted over the next two years.